Corporate Event Photography Services
We regularly provide the following services for meetings, awards presentations, ‘meet and greet’ events, client/vendor ‘thank you’ events, conventions, product/brand/company launches, delegations, and incentive trips for groups of all sizes.
We offer a wide variety of event photography services: if you need it done onsite, we can provide it!
- Presentations: speakers, awards, ‘grip-and-grins’, stage shots
- Guests: small posed groups, large groups of 10 to 1000 people, photojournalist style images, ‘guest experience’ images
- Details: decor, production, brand presence, entertainment, silent auction and items, paddle-style auctions
- Interactive: paparazzi, celebrity impersonators, step/repeat, green screen
- Take-aways: onsite printing, onsite USB thumb drive duplication, social media branding products
We have a solid staff of graphic design specialists available for all of your special needs – onsite or post-event.
- Retouching: portraits, removal of distracting elements
- Special Services: high dynamic range images, panorama images, slide show presentations
- Immediate or Onsite Delivery
With few exceptions, we grant open licensing for ‘unlimited usage’ on all event images; our contracting client will receive unlimited usage rights for photos taken at the event. We understand you may have a need to use our images for newsletters, websites, and community relations — they may be used for all of these purposes without further approval of licensing fees.
Some situations in which we may request additional licensing fees:
- When a third party entity would like to use our images to promote their goods, services, or branding.
- Licensing will be extended to events guests
- Full buy-out of images is requested.
We do offer branding packages that allow you to gain the viral exposure for your event images that popular social media online applications like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and others offer by extending your unlimited licensing to event guests. Please inquire about how PWP Studio can brand your event images with your logo and get the valuable exposure your event deserves!
On a purely psychological level humans have an innate desire to communicate and relate. Digital photography gives individuals the ability to communicate what they see, their unique identity via perspective, with others. When these fine folks with their new fancy SLR cameras are given an opportunity to capture a perspective, provide this perspective for critique, and get a positive feedback on their perspective — it leaves them with an overwhelmingly positive experience. They will remember the day a professional gave them positive feedback on their “eye” for the rest of their lives!
If you happen to be hosting a group in Atlanta, or are looking for an interesting activity — consider a walking or riding photography tour of Atlanta. We offer every type of visual experience a camera enthusiast might want to explore: cityscapes, landscapes, urban backdrops for portraits, and abstract grafitti adventures. Our team has the technical expertise to provide a WOW! experience for your guests. We can provide portrait classes, cityscape adventures, children’s portraiture classes, and walking-talking technical advice as an added element to your guest experience.
We are professional, timely, and ready to adapt to whatever situation you have to offer. Believe me – if you need it, we can do it! If we can’t do it with our team, we will reach out to our network of vendor professionals and find the resources for you – so you can move forward with your other tasks.